What if I told you that suwid chicken breast can be a party decoration with a juiciness that you thought only the best pork chops could have, and that suwid chicken breast can be a dish that everyone in your household will actually eat, not just because it’s healthy and inexpensive, but because it’s so damn delicious with this technology.
Chicken can be separated in advance from the bones and get chicken fillet recipes do not change. Preheat your sous vide container to the desired end temperature according to the time table.
Before adding the chicken, let the water bath heat up to the desired temperature.
- season the chicken sous vide: season the chicken Breasts with bone and skin Liberally with salt and black pepper.
- Chicken breast for sous vide is now placed in a bag. To pack chicken Breasts, first fold the top of the vacuum bag with a vacuum seal or zipper to form a cuff. This will prevent chicken juice from getting on the edges of the bag, which can interfere with sealing or become carriers of infection. Place the chicken Breasts in the package, together with any aromatic substances such as herbs or slices of lemon if you have it.
- Then expand the edge before closing the package.
- vacuum Seal the bag of chicken Breasts and Sousse seasonings.
- Опустите пакет в водяную емкость су вид.
- Remove the chicken breast sous vide from the vacuum bag, ((If there are any in the bag) and place on a plate covered with a paper towel. Very carefully Pat dry on both sides.
- Heat a heavy cast iron or stainless steel skillet covered with one tablespoon of vegetable oil and Carefully add the chicken sous vide to the hot oil skin down.
- Cook the Sousse chicken breast in a pan until the skin is dark brown and very crisp. This will take about two minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let it cool until it cools, about two minutes. Remove the bones. if you cooked the breast in suvid without cutting the bones in advance.
- It’s time to serve the chicken breast sous vide ! Use a sharp chef’s knife or boning knife to slice the chicken.